Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4T Post summary

In this blog post, Mrs Erin explains how important it is to be very cscious when it comes down to grouping students into categorized groups. As I was reading the blog I kind of realized as a future P.E teacher don't just put all the good players on the same team, mix it up so everyone can have fun and can play around and have good time. Comment: Hello Mrs. Erin, I am TaMarcus warren, and I attend the university of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog, you made some really good points about how it is not cool to categorize students. In the this blog post, Mrs Erin paynter is Irish I thought that was really cool. she also is married with two kids a boy and girl. There names are Adrinne and Alex. She is a teacher at Glen Cairn Public School. Comment: Hello Mrs. Erin I am TaMarcus warren and I attend the University of South Alabama. I really like reading your about me. I thought you had some really cool things in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment