Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4K Summary

C4K#1: My student's name is Punaiuru and she is in the 3rd grade. In her blog post, she talks about how she enjoyed going to the pool with her classmates during p.e.

My comment: Hello Punaiuru, I am TaMarcus Warren and I attend the University of South Alabama. How was the pool? Did you and your classmates have fun at the pool? I like playing with bubbles also with my little nephew.

C4K#2: My student's name is Tlaofa lava and he is in the 3rd grade as well. In his blog post, he can talks about sports and the different languages he speaks.

My comment: I am TaMarcus Warren and I attend University of South Alabama. I like sports too. My favorite sport is football and I love it. It would be cool if you could teach me how to play netball.

C4K#3: My student's name is Sonny and she is in the 3rd grade. In her blog post, she talks about her definition of empathy.

My comment: My name is Tamarcus Warren and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. My definition of empathy is the ability to understand and share feelings of another. I also think this will be an interesting project that your class is creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment