Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is TaMarcus Warren. I am from Auburn,Alabama. I am a transfer student here and I am currently a sophomore here at the University of South Alabama. My majors Physical Education. The reason why I chose USA is because it is not that far away from Auburn and I wanted to experience being far away from home on my own. Another reason why I chose USA is because I want to fulfill my dreams and play football for USA.

Some interesting things about my family is that we like to have cookouts, we always have a family reunion every year, we are a helpful family to others,and we have a family business call Father and Son's Concrete business. All the males in my family and their kids will work in the summer time with the concrete business. I chose physical Education because I like working with kids. I don't want to just be a p.e teacher but also become a coach for a college team. Things I like to do is hunt, fish, mud riding, and basically anything outside that you can have fun doing i like do it.

1 comment:

  1. "...but the work is just to much to do in a week…" too, not to You should be able to do the work required for EDM310 in 9 hours a week which is what is required by University policy, the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges accrediting agency, and the U.S. Department of Education.

    "My majors Physical Education." My major is….

    Are you from the city of Auburn?

    "Things I like to do is hunt, fish, mud riding, and basically anything outside that you can have fun doing i like do it." are, not is. Things is plural so is must be are. Stop the sentence with a period after doing. I should be capitalized (but we are throwing that clause out of your sentence).

    Proofread what you write.

    ReplyDelete