Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog post 1

1. I have heard that the class is easy but the work is just to much to do in a week. People have told me that we really dont meet up for class all we have to do is stay up on our work daily. I heard that we will have to make a twitter, facebook and more.

2. My fears about EDM 310 is that I will not spend up to 9 hours a week on this blog website due to other work I have to do. I am scared that I might procrastinate with my work.

3. EDM 310 is a lot different from the classes I have taking in the past. I can say looking on the checklist we have a lot of work to do get done.

4. I think the most difficult thing for me will be turning my working in on time and staying organize with my work.

5. The best way to approach this class is to stay on top of my work, make sure all of my assignments are turned in on time, and get extra help if needed.

6. The only question I have is do we have to take test in this class.

 stay focused

2 comments:

  1. "The best way to approach this class is to stay on top of my work, make sure all of my assignments are turned in on time, and get extra help if needed." Yes, if you do these things then you will be on your way to succeeding in EDM 310.

    You have a mid term questionnaire and a final questionnaire. Both of these are considered exams. See the activity instructions for more information on both of these.

    Welcome to EDM 310!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way about the whole "9 hours a week" deal! After doing a few projects and assignments, they really DO mean it! So the best thing for us to do is check our checklist every day and stay on top off our work! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete