Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blog post 9

While watching Ms. Cassidy's video, I was extremely impressed by these first graders and how they were very knowledgable with technology. Back when I was a first grader we wasn't doing half of what they are doing today. I remember writing on chalkboards, and using dry erase makers. These students are very bright and they are ready to learn new things. They learned how to create a blog, write out an acutal blog, use skype with other students, and explore the internet for things they may need. After watcing the video the little first graders really made me think how much technology has grown a lot and has made a big impact on kids lifes.

kids on computer

2 comments:

  1. Tamarcus,
    After watching the video, I too was extremely impressed by how much the first graders in Ms. Cassidy's class knew how to do. I remember like it was yesterday writing on chalkboards and not really having much access to technology in the classroom. When I was in the first grade, blogging and Skyping was definitely never a part of what we did. Technology is constantly growing and it's so important to teach kids with things relevant to their time. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather brief. Did you watch all three videos?

    "...we wasn't doing half …" we weren't, not we wasn't

    ReplyDelete