Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog Post 7

While watching this video, Randy Pausch shares many things about his life and the goals he has set for the future. The first thing Randy starting talking about was he told the audience that he has cancer, and has about 5 months to live. What he was saying in the speech was never give up on anyhting in life. Everything you do in life you learn from it. All throughout your life, you will continue to learn new things everyday. Take new things and grow from them, take mistakes and make them better. When we are teaching, it is important that we learn from our students. It may seem weird to think we can learn from children but it is very possible. Listening to Randy Pausch was motivational to me and will definitely help me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tamarcus,
    I'm Larry from EDM 510. I will be watching the video by Randy Pausch later this afternoon (It is part of this week's assignment). It sounds like Randy is truly an inspiration and has provided some good advice. It is always important to try to be a life long learner. I have been amazed this past year at how many times students have taught me new things (just as a substitute teacher)! I'm sure that I will learn much more from them as I continue with my career. Thank you for sharing your post. Please feel free to visit my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete